8 Day Safari Southern Tanzania destinations of Selous, Ruaha with Mikumi National Park.
Day 1. Dar es Salaam – Selous Game Reserve
After breakfast drive to Selous Game reserve with picnic lunch. Upon arrive enjoy game drive with option for boat safari in Rufiji River viewing hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and overnight at lodge or tented camp in Selous.
Day 2. Full Day Safari Selous Game Reserve
After breakfast enjoy full day game viewing in Selous known for high concentration of wildlife include hippos, crocodile, wild dog, elephants, kudu lesser and greater kudu, giraffes, and bird species. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or tented camp in Selous.
Day 3. Selous Game Reserve
After breakfast depart for walking safari accompanied by ranger. Enjoy nature of selous closely then after return to the lodge or tented camp for relaxation and lunch. Afternoon depart for game drive until late noon. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or tented camp.
Day 4. Selous Game Reserve – Mikumi National Park
After breakfast drive to Mikumi National Park for dinner and overnight at Lodge or Tented camp Mikumi.
Day 5. Full day game viewing at Mikumi National Park
After breakfast enjoy full day game drive with picnic lunch in Mikumi. Explore Mikumi wild animals as lion, giraffes, zebra, hippos, crocodile, impala and birds varieties. The mkata flood plain is among the best area in Mikumi populated by wild animals.
Day 6. Mikumi – Ruaha
After breakfasts depart with picnic lunch to Ruaha National Park the largest national park of Tanzania situated south central of the country. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or tented camp Ruaha.
Day 7. Full day game viewing Ruaha
After breakfast collect picnic lunch and depart for full day game viewing in Ruaha. Enjoy viewing greater kudu, large herds of elephants, crocodiles, water-buck, giraffes, hippo, lesser kudu, jackal, lion, leopard, cheetah, african wild dog and several bird species. Late afternoon drive to lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8. Ruaha – Dar es Salaam
After breakfast collect picnic lunch and drive back to Dar es Salaam. Arrive late afternoon then proceed to hotel for dinner & overnight or transfer to airport for flight.
End of Tour & Services
Safari Price Include:
- All park entrance fee, WMA and administrative fees, Government taxes.
- Meals and accommodation while on safari as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in Dar es salaam on bed and breakfast basis as per itinerary.
- 4WD Safari land cruiser vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing also Car has WIFI, Fridge and Inverter for charging telephones,batteries/Cameras
- English speaking Driver / Tour Guide.
- Staffs & Car entrance fees.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service.
- Airport transfers to/from Airport as per itinerary.
Safari Price Exclude:
- Items of personal needs
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania Visa fees: $50 per person on arrival, for the USA and CANADA passport holders is $100
- Local and International airfare
- Gratuities (Tips) for your Driver / Tour guide
- Laundry services
- Other optional activities