5 Days Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro Crater Tour
Day1 : Arusha to Manyara National Park
After morning breakfast at hotel Arusha drive to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing with picnic lunch. Enjoy game drive in Lake Manyara National park located below rift escarpment. Manyara endowed by natural attractions include groundwater forest, acacia vegetation, elephants, baboons, tree climbing lion, giraffes, buffaloes, blue monkey, hippos, flamingoes etc. Dinner and overnight at lodge Karatu.
Day 2: Manyara National Park to Serengeti National Park
After morning breakfast at lodge Karatu collect picnic lunch and drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Upon arrive enjoy game en-route. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Serengeti.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
After morning breakfast enjoy full day game viewing in Serengeti National Park the known world sanctuary with wildebeest migration, endless plains and abundance of predators. Serengeti is the most famous park and second largest National Park in Tanzania. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Serengeti.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro crater for game viewing inside crater floor. Ngorongoro crater support wide varieties of wildlife include lion, black rhino, cheetah, hippos, zebra, wildebeest etc. Also the lake Magadi located inside the crater support aquatic birds include flamingoes. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Karatu.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
After breakfast in the lodge Karatu drive back to Arusha.
End of Tour
Safari Price Include:
- All park entrance fee, Ngorongoro crater service fee, WMA and administrative fees, Government taxes.
- Meals and accommodation while on safari as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in Arusha on bed and breakfast basis as per itinerary.
- 4WD Safari landcruiser vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing also Car has WIFI, Fridge and Inverter for charging telephones,batteries/Cameras
- English speaking Driver / Tour Guide.
- Staffs & Car entrance fees.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service.
- Airport transfers to/from Airport as per itinerary.
Safari Price Exclude:
- Items of personal needs
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania Visa fees: $50 per person on arrival, for the USA and CANADA passport holders is $100
- Local and International airfare
- Olduvai Gorge/Masai village visit
- Gratuities (Tips) for your Driver / Tour guide
- Laundry services
- Other optional activities
READY TO BOOK YOUR SAFARI?
Just tell us where you want to go and when, then we’ll come back with options and best deals for you!