7 Day Safari Essence Tanzania Arusha National Park, Manyara Lake, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
Day 1 : Kilimanjaro International Airport- Arusha National Park
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport met your guide and drive to Arusha National Park. Upon arrive to Arusha Park begin game viewing in the park famous for momela lakes, ngurdoto crater, mountain vegetation, wild animals as buffaloes, warthog, giraffes, black and white colobus monkey, waterbuck, bushbuck etc. Also you can enjoy nature walk, canoeing and bird watching in Lake Momela. Dinner and overnight at Arusha.
Day 2 : Arusha – Manyara National Park
After morning breakfast at hotel Arusha drive to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing with picnic lunch. Enjoy game drive in Lake Manyara National park located below rift escarpment. Manyara endowed by natural attractions include groundwater forest, acacia vegetation, elephants, baboons, tree climbing lion, giraffes, buffaloes, blue monkey, hippos, flamingoes etc. Dinner and overnight at lodge Karatu.
Day 3: Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park
After morning breakfast at lodge Karatu collect picnic lunch and drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Upon arrive enjoy game en-route. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Serengeti.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
After morning breakfast enjoy full day game viewing in Serengeti National Park the known world sanctuary with wildebeest migration, endless plains and abundance of predators. Serengeti is the most famous park and second largest National Park in Tanzania. Dinner and overnight in Serengeti.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro crater for game viewing inside crater floor. Ngorongoro crater support wide varieties of wildlife include lion, black rhino, cheetah, hippos, zebra, wildebeest etc. Also the lake Magadi located inside the crater support aquatic birds include flamingoes. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Karatu.
Day 6 : Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast in hotel Karatu drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing with picnic lunch. Upon enjoy game in the park until late afternoon. Tarangire is among the best northern national park with abundance of elephants, baobab trees, bird species and other wild species include lion, leopard, cheetah, jackal, hyrax. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Tarangire.
Day 7: Tarangire to Arusha
After breakfast in Tarangire enjoy early morning game drive then after drive back to Arusha. Upon arrive transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for flight.
End of Tour
Safari Price Include:
- All park entrance fee, Ngorongoro crater service fee, WMA and administrative fees, Government taxes.
- Meals and accommodation while on safari as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in Arusha on bed and breakfast basis as per itinerary.
- 4WD Safari landcruiser vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing also Car has WIFI, Fridge and Inverter for charging telephones,batteries/Cameras
- English speaking Driver / Tour Guide.
- Staffs & Car entrance fees.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service.
- Airport transfers to/from Airport as per itinerary.
Safari Price Exclude:
- Items of personal needs
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania Visa fees: $50 per person on arrival, for the USA and CANADA passport holders is $100
- Local and International airfare
- Olduvai Gorge/Masai village visit
- Gratuities (Tips) for your Driver / Tour guide
- Laundry services
- Other optional activities
READY TO BOOK YOUR SAFARI?
Just tell us where you want to go and when, then we’ll come back with options and best deals for you!